1. Why can't I pay with my Debit/Credit card?
The reason why most kratom vendors are not accepting debit or credit card payments at this time is because the banking industry is listing kratom as a "high risk prduct". This is due to everything going on right now in the United States (Senate Bills, etc). If and when Big Kratom starts accepting them again, we will post an announcement on our homepage.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We currently accept payments via - eChecks or Money Order. If paying by money order, just follow the instructions on the checkout page.
3. How do I pay with an eCheck?
Paying with eCheck is pretty simple, you go through the checkout steps like normal and select GreenMoney as your payment method. You will be directed to a secure area where you enter in your checking account number and routing number (this information can be found at the bottom left of your blank check or by contacting your bank) and then you will be sent to the payment confirmation page.
4. Are eChecks safe?
Yes, eChecks are completely safe. Our site is SSL secured and you can verify this by looking for the green lock icon to the left of the address bar. This site is just as secure as PayPal or any bank's website. Your payment information is never stored, we don't even see it.
- You do not need a paper check to pay with the eCheck method, it is all done electronically.
- Our SSL certificate encrypts all data that passes through our checkout system.
- You can find your checking account number and routing number at the bottom of a check, in your bank's online checking account or by contacting your bank.
- We do not see your account number or routing number and it is not stored in our system.
5. When will my kratom be shipped?
We take pride in getting our kratom out to our customers as fast as possible. If your order is placed before 2:00 PM we will usually get it shipped out the same business day. Orders placed after 2:00 PM will ship out the next business day.